Welcome to AZ 4 Hour
Arizona Supreme Court License #091
We offer complete and flexible online and classroom courses that are fast, affordable and easy to use! Additionally, all courses are available in Spanish as well as English for your convenience. If you have a traffic violation and qualify for a safety course to dismiss it, then we are your top choice for the fastest pathway to dismiss your ticket. With years of experience providing Arizona with comprehensive defensive driving courses, we're here to help make this process easy!
Our process is designed to minimize the complexity from start to finish and create an interesting environment for the classroom. Our online courses are simply designed for speed so that you can more quickly get your ticket dismissed. Our courses are informative and enlightening and provide confidence to our drivers. Get started today!
How to Register Online and Pay:
Or, Register by Phone: (520) 207-3200
Have the following information ready:
- Violation or case # from an Arizona Court
- Phone number
*** You must submit a copy of your drivers license and complaint/citation before your online course is eligible for activation. ***
What is needed for class?
- Arrive 15 minutes early for pre-registration
- Copy of citation
- Driver's License or valid proof of identification
- Bring payment or proof of payment
- Walk-ins available the same day. Bring your citation and drivers license
Am I Eligible?
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- Effective 8/31/2019, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders are eligible for class if cited driving a non-commercial vehicle.
- The violation was not received while driving a commercial vehicle.
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Course must be completed 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
Calculate Your Court Cost
- State Fee: ($24)
- State Surcharge: ($45)
- School Fee: ($47)
- Court Fee:
- Your Total Cost:
NOTE: A non-refundable Service Fee of $5.00 is charged for Classroom Course Only. Local Court Fee varies by court.
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 7:30am to 2:00pm
Sun: 8:00am to 2:00pm
Christmas Eve – 10am – 2pm
Christmas Day – Closed
New Year Eve – 10am – 2pm
New Year’s Day – Closed