How it works:
Arizona Supreme Court License #091
For online (Optimized for Phone, Tablet, Computer): Sign up for the course. Email us a picture of your citation/ticket and driver’s license/government issued I.D. We check eligibility with the court. Once eligibility is confirmed we activate your course and notify you that you are ready to begin the course. Once completed, we automatically issue a completion certificate available for download or print and report your completion to the court. The ticket is dismissed and off your record forever! Easy!!!
For classroom: Sign up for the course at the time and location that works best for you. We confirm your eligibility and send a confirmation of your registration. You bring your citation and driver’s license to the class to check in with the instructor. Enjoy the course, receive your completion certificate and you're finished. There are no quizzes or tests. The ticket is dismissed and off your record forever! Easy!!!
How to Register Online and Pay:
Or, Register by Phone: (602) 346-0028
Have the following information ready:
- Violation or case # from an Arizona Court
- Phone number
*** You must submit a copy of your drivers license and complaint/citation before your online course is eligible for activation. ***
What is needed for class?
- Arrive 15 minutes early for pre-registration
- Copy of citation
- Driver's License or valid proof of identification
- Bring payment or proof of payment
- Walk-ins available the same day. Bring your citation and drivers license
Am I Eligible?
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- Effective 8/31/2019, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders are eligible for class if cited driving a non-commercial vehicle.
- The violation was not received while driving a commercial vehicle.
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Course must be completed 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
Price of the Course
All approved Arizona Defensive Driving Schools are required to collect the court diversion fee, state surcharge, and state fee before the start of the course. The cost includes the court diversion fee (Varies by court), state surcharge of $45.00, State fee of $24.00, and processing fee $9.95. The total cost varies by court. To calculate your total fees: Click Here
- State Fee: ($24)
- State Surcharge: ($45)
- School Fee: ($39.95)
- Processing Fee: ($9.95)
- Court Fee:
- Your Total Cost:
Note: Please add an additional $9.95 for in-person, classroom courses.
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 7:30am to 2:00pm
Christmas Eve – 10am – 2pm
Christmas Day – Closed
New Year Eve – 10am – 2pm
New Year’s Day – Closed